So towards the end of the month, I am hoping to release my mini edition eBook entitled: Awedorable Achievable. Even if it's just been a couple of weeks since I released Squeedorable Amis, I am hoping that this mini edition eBook will appeal just as much to you guys. Below are some pictures that I felt would be cool for you to see [note that as I'm writing this entry, I am still not yet finished with creating the mini eBook]
I truly do hope that you'll enjoy this mini edition ebook :D
Below are other tid bits about the mini ebook just in case you want to know more about it.
- 5 patterns for $4.95 [individually, it totals to $10.00]
- There's a little surprise at the end of the ebook just like in my first one
- A short story/background about each little critter
- A step-by-step guide as to how i did certain things to certain amigurumis [you have to get the ebook to find out what I'm talking about here]
- Detailed "assembly" portion
- Fully written detailed pattern
- Tips and "Tricks" [sounds cool right?]
I'll also be putting up individual patterns.
I truly hope that you guys will enjoy this ebook which will hopefully be released by April 27, 2012
Oh yea before I forget I NEED your input as to which I should choose as the cover photo so PLEASE answer the poll below
amigurumi designer, yarn lover, amateur photographer